Countertop Induction Range Single Burner Commercial Restaurant Kitchen NSF 1800W
Convenience and safety meet next-generation technology and performance in the Avantco IC1800 countertop induction range! Perfect for use in omelet stations, catering services, display cooking, or anywhere you need an extra burner, this induction cooker is safer than conventional countertop ranges since there's no open flame or flammable fuel source, and the heat dissipates quickly after the cookware is removed. It can compete with other countertop ranges in performance as well, heating up to temperature with lightning speed! Compatible with pans up to 10 1/4 bottom diameter. Automatically switches to standby mode when pan is removed. This countertop range uses induction technology to generate heat with no open flame. This means less ambient heat in your kitchen, fast heat-up times, and most importantly no open flame or flammable fuels that could be a potential safety hazard. The IC1800 boasts 1800W of cooking power, and you can cook using either a wattage-based "power level" mode, or adjust the temperature directly from 140 - 460 degrees Fahrenheit in 10 degree increments. 10 1/4 Cook Surface + Built-In Timer + Stainless Steel Body.
This induction cooker is compatible with induction-ready pans that have a bottom diameter between 4 3/4" and 10 1/4". The cooker enters "standby" mode when the pan is removed from the surface. The induction range features a 175-minute timer, which allows you to set the cook time and do other tasks while you wait! A stainless steel frame gives this unit exceptional durability, while also making it easy to clean.
4 ¾ - 10 ¼ inches. Can this induction range handle any pan capacity?
Most induction ranges do not have specified weight or pan capacities. The key to ensuring your range works properly and does not get damaged by too much weight is to use a pan with a bottom diameter that does not exceed the burner's diameter. Using a larger pan or pot, such as a stock pot, will lessen the effectiveness of the range and the quality of your food. What's the best way to use my Avantco countertop / drop-in induction range?
These induction ranges are designed for display cooking and other light-duty applications. They are not intended for use with large, heavy stock pots filled with water. Please understand though that orders are processed immediately and dispatched to fulfillment as soon as they are received.
The item "Countertop Induction Range Single Burner Commercial Restaurant Kitchen NSF 1800W" is in sale since Tuesday, September 24, 2019. This item is in the category "Home & Garden\Kitchen, Dining & Bar\Small Kitchen Appliances\Burners & Hot Plates". The seller is "pull-98" and is located in Multiple Locations. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Model: Countertop Induction Range / Cooker
- Product Type: Heater / Induction Range
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 4 3/4 - 10 1/4 inches
- Custom Bundle: No
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hertz
- Item Depth: 14 1/4 inches
- Item Height: 3 1/2 inches
- Phase: 1 Phase
- Item Width: 11 3/4 inches
- Material: Stainless Steel
- California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Power Source: Electric
- Type: Burner
- Color: Silver
- MPN: IC1800
- Wattage: 1,800 Watts
- Control Type: Thermostatic
- Installation Type: Countertop
- Suggested Weight Capacity: 65 lb.
- Temperature Range: 140 - 460 Degrees F
- Usage: Front of House
- Multiple Cooking Modes: Yes
- Power: 1800 W
- Number of Burners: 1
- Brand: Avantco
- Number of Settings/Programs: 1
- Fast, Flameless Heat: Yes
- Built-In Timer: Yes
- Manufacturer Color: Silver
- Stainless Steel Body: Yes
- CE Listed: Yes
- ETL US Standards: Yes
- FCC Compliant: Yes
- 5-15P: This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Automatically Switches to Standby Mode: When Pan is Removed
- Compatible with Pans up to: 10 1/4" Bottom Diameter
- Other Great Features: See Full Description Below
- Voltage: 120 V